real bad day

dazsl

i drive for tesco and the worst thing a that can happen too a hgv driver happened today something that should never happen yes stobarts the evil green machine have taken us over a sad day i wish i could use bad language on here to express my self like i want too dam flip bloody hell next thing the will want to pay us less :sad1:

look on the bright side , at least eddies drive at a normal speed as not to hold joe public up !!! nowt worse than a tesco truck on a single carrige way !

(go for it ,ive got my tin hat on ! )

yeah! 40mph max ! caused some swearing last year, all the way down the 47, get to a bit of dual carriageway and get caught behind morrisons wagons doing 45, grrrrrr!

i drive for tesco and the worst thing a that can happen too a hgv driver happened today something that should never happen yes stobarts the evil green machine have taken us over a sad day i wish i could use bad language on here to express my self like i want too dam flip bloody hell next thing the will want to pay us less :sad1:

same sort of thimg has happened to me, i worked for astra zenica and have been outsourced to a security company, and they are trying to mess with our pay to bring in cheap labour...at the moment im down at least £400 a month and have still to wait about my pension and other benifits as securitas say they wont honour it...as securiats say we get paid too much and arnt making any money they are bringing in minimum wage staff and cutting our overtime...bad times. :angry::angry:

My wife works for Tesco and over the last few years they seem to do everything they can to claw back anything from their employees. They regularly tell them there are plenty out there that want your job, not the right way to get the best out of your work force IMO.

My wife works for Tesco and over the last few years they seem to do everything they can to claw back anything from their employees. They regularly tell them there are plenty out there that want your job, not the right way to get the best out of your work force IMO.

Place I used to work at, general manager used to keep saying "if you don't like it leave, plenty out there that will do your job" (HGV driver) he didn't like the drivers. Eventually we got the union in, they went through HR and told him he can't keep doing that as it could lead to a constructive dismissal claim.

As an aside, last year stobart laid a load of drivers off, they are now just cherry picking contracts

:shaun:

as for any body thats been stuck behind a tesco wagon sorry but thats the speed limit and they are still restricted to 50 and won't be changing. tesco just think about money coming in and don't care about there staff were ever they work. as for stobarts for the ones who don't work in transport they are the sort of company you don't want on your CV they must be the worst company to work for and believe me they are proving it with us right now they ask they tell great style of management

as for any body thats been stuck behind a tesco wagon sorry but thats the speed limit and they are still restricted to 50 and won't be changing. tesco just think about money coming in and don't care about there staff were ever they work. as for stobarts for the ones who don't work in transport they are the sort of company you don't want on your CV they must be the worst company to work for and believe me they are proving it with us right now they ask they tell great style of management

Speeding used to be a hanging offence at Asda

:shaun:

The flip side of being taken over by Stobarts is you could be the latest star in their 'Trucks n' trailers' series on C5.

Yeh!! none of the drivers seem unhappy with their jobs do they, surely it can't be that bad working for Stobarts

Edited by Ratman2

they are the sad B's on tv give them a new truck and they'll work for free

But some of those drivers featured on the box had worked for Stobart for many years, and if they are telling the truth there's a hell of a lot of people on the waiting list to become Stobart drivers too. :yes:

Edited by Ratman2

look on the bright side , at least eddies drive at a normal speed as not to hold joe public up !!! nowt worse than a tesco truck on a single carrige way !

(go for it ,ive got my tin hat on ! )

Agreed , it really ****** me off getting stuck behind a tesco truck on the A47

• 1 month later...