Aa decoys rotary

M.I.A

Yes they will take dead birds, i have altered the end of the arms on mine and fitted the folding arms and bulldog clip fittings off a pinewood floater. The lads from AA will sell you those separately (about six pounds as i remember)

Edited by richg

Ive had one for quite a few years always use dead birds on it. The only thing ive done to mine is weld a couple of pieces of plate metal to the bottom to get it in the ground better as it was wobbling when we bent the spikes. Ive bought all my gear from AA since they seem to have the best prices and always happy to help. Even when i rang them one morning because the rotary was spinning the wrong way.

How long did you lads wait for delivery. Been 5 working days since i ordered one and not heard a thing since, no emails saying it had been dispatched etc. Was hoping to get out with it over the bank holiday weekend, but looks unlikely now. Sent them 2 emails and will give them a call tomorrow if its still not here.

Not sure if you will get any thing now from these as one of the andy,s tryed topping him self this weekend,

One of them was a commercial airline pilot for the day job as he told me himself. I guess that kind of work causes a lot of stress if he was the Andy who did it. Sorry to hear, it should never get that bad as there are always samaritains & others you can talk openly to.

Just an open offer, If anyone else ever feels the need to talk stuff out, I will listen and it would be in complete confidence. I am located in Germany but I have a flat rate phone bill Thats the least I could do for fellow shooters.

Martin

Oh man , thats not good ,i just put a big order in lastnight aswell , oh well im sure it will arrive sometime . i hope the bloke is okay and gets help if this is true , must be pretty desperate to try that , i cant think of anything that would be worth doing myself in for but everyone deals with stuff diffrently.

Peter