im comin to ireland for a week

stiggy84arsenal

on sept 28 i will be going to waterville in co cork in ireland for a week, im actually sea fishing with family for a week but i was wondering if any one on here live's and shoots around the area and fancie's taking me out for the day,, i'm willing to do my fair share of lifting and carrying (if needed) i will pay for diesel and my share of carts as i know it can get expensive and il even treat u to lunch,, any offers will be much appreciated,, and a chance to meet a new shooting buddy lol cheers ben

been told it was 6 euro a pint and 2.50 for a loaf of bread and eating out more

Its no different over here, if you go to the silly places for your barley pop like the big cities London,Manchester Birmingham hit the local hot spots / fancy bars then yes it is allot more expensive.

But if you stick to the small local villages were IMO you get to see the old traditional parts of a country like Ireland, then you will pay allot less. And get to see more,and understand why its such wonderfull countryside

Lovely place mate I am in Derry as I write but go to Middleton in cork each year. Just across from Tesco in Middleton is the biggest army surplus store I ever seen always have a good mooch in there it's an aladdins cave. Did not notice the prices any different to home but I'm not a big drinker. Enjoy mate. Oh and jamesons distillery is there too

Ireland is really expensive for most things . Fuel used to be cheaper but about on par with UK now . Food and eating out I guess is now 30% to 50% more than here . Tin of beans 90p , tin of dogfood 90p . Pot Noodle £1.40 . Bargains are few and far between , Try and find a Lidl or Aldi . Hope you get sorted .