Norfolk Autumn Flush

hitclays

what more can you say. great day Alan and the team even with the weather i`d say it was better than the last one. you done everyone proud and thanks for coming up behind me on stand 5 (hope Mel doesn't get jealous by my comment :lol::oops::drool: ) and Mel great 4 wheel driving to start the day off. sorry for not coming back to the pub, but another pub was calling our names. and sorry to Nicky for swearing at the camera :blush: was not meant at you only swearing at myself for missing so many clays

AND THANKS AGAIN ALAN FOR EVERYTHING

Edited by bazzashadow

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics now available on www.photoboxgallery.com/nicolahassall - all 466 of them!!

Apology accepted from Bazzashadow for the swearing, don't worry mate - I heard a lot worse than that during the day..........

thanks nicky,i just turned round at the wrong time :lol: by the way nice shooting at the end nicky shame alan couldn `t hit much so gave up

Edited by bazzashadow

thats rich coming from you lmao

alright hot shot. but it was my coaching that helped you get 43 :D

Pics now available on www.photoboxgallery.com/nicolahassall - all 466 of them!!

Apology accepted from Bazzashadow for the swearing, don't worry mate - I heard a lot worse than that during the day..........

and great pictures again nicky think bakerboy has got a twin picture 98 :lol: no sorry 324

and is picture 87 his son

Edited by bazzashadow

I posted on the other thread,

It's just bad manners not turning up without so much as a by your leave,

Sad as it seems it may be the case to take deposits or full payment before the event, like the charity shoot does.

I hope nobody missed out because all the places were taken?

Well done lads for supporting this

:shaun:

Well I am glad I missed the shoot on this occasion , it is plainly obvious that there was some underhand scoring going on , I mean Leeds Chimp straighting a stand it cant have happened surely :lol:

Glad you all enjoyed it.

I had 8 indepent witnesses that will confirm it andeven though they used dirty hand tricks to put me off

especially after he said he'd had 12 pints the night before!!

think I might pop into the local more often before a shoot....

Top sport, top company, top job.

This just gets better and better every time... Shame so many let you down without a word - I do SO hope there will be enough spaces for them next time or perhaps us reall PW shots will have nabbed 'em all...

Cheers Alan - couldn't have been better - I'm recovering from the shock of The Chimpster straighting a stand but I'm still feeling a bit shaky :ermm: