Grey squirrels meet Daystate wolverine 303

rsrjerry

Dare I ask why a 303 air rifle? Why not rimfire? Shotgun?

BTW how much are the pellets?

Part of the reason I think for the .303 is to maintain accuracy a standard .22 or even .25 will struggle at such hi power there are .50 cal airguns out there!

I also use shotgun and rimfire mate , and air sub 12ftlb and Fac air .. its a new concept and got some real nice poke , quick fall out ..and a pleasure to shoot and i am enjoying testing the rifle

Do you think it is better than rimfire? Given the liscencing is the same the high cost of the rifle and ammo ??? Limited shots per fill does it offer any real advantage over a rimfire or shogun?

t

I will be honest and i kept comparing it to my .17hmr when i first got it but thats not fair tbh as it is a different thing . now i love 17hmr but i also love air rifles ..

again shotgun i use in different situation ..and yeah rimfire rifle you could get for a lot less money i suppose ..

It is really aimed at the overseas market (usa) but i think we will see a few in use over here ..time will tell

Somebody is going to post that you could have had a rimfire for 1/5 the money, but that's not the point is it. It's beautiful, great engineering.

If money was no object ( and silly licensing laws ) who could honestly say they wouldn't have one ?

Same applies to the Bugatti Veyron.....doesn't mean a golf isn't as good a car to take you to work and back.....

Interestingly I have asked 3 times how much a tin of pellets is.......so either you don't know and have been given a load free or don't want to say.....

3rd post on this page mate

think that is the price but will find out for definate a price .. i am supplied with them so havent purchased any as yet

I really like the look and idea of the bigger bore fac air rifles over here and glad to see its also showing an interest with others, i already shoot .22 and .25 fac Air rifle on one of my permissions for pest control with the land having clearance for .223 centre fire that the gamekeeper uses for foxing, could you tell me if the land to be shot over would need to be cleared for a larger calibre such as the 303 and what reason would qualify to owning such on ticket.

cheers, Keith