It's harvest time take 2

tomhw100

5196bd84.jpg

My job for yesterday and today got blown out,so as I had a couple of days off I decided to go shooting!

I headed out to the same rape stubbles that we shot Sunday (for 120 picked 5 lost) alone. I arived about 9ish and watched the same field we shot for a bout an hour the wind was in the complete wrong direction for where I wanted the hide. today it would be blowing in my face whereas Sunday it was lovely blowing right over our shoulders. Anyways there wasn't much around at all as it had only been shot a two days before I wasn't that optimistic anyway. I had a look at some of the other cut rape fields ut they was literally devoid of all life so I settled for the original field. I got into the hide about 12ish again and packed up about 5ish I only managed 36 this time out of 74 shots.(there's 35 in the pic one landed right in the top of a bush I could see it but couldn't reach it!) I should of shot a few more I started off pretty rubbish think I missed the first 4 shots!. Anyway I had fun and that's all that counts-it's better than being at work anyway!

Anyway after I packed up and ran the pigeons to the game dealers I picked up my shooting bud tom and we went Lamping with daystates....that's another thread though!