'Around the World' fancy dress ideas

Ferret Master

Hello,

Following the somewhat mixed advice I received just over 3 years ago regarding fancy dress apparel, once again I find myself asking as a last resort immediately turning to the PW community.

Here's the gig. I need to attend dressed as a nationality (flags and face painting is not considered sufficient) that is somewhat unique. There will be punishments for people representing the same nationality, let alone people wearing the same outfit! Therefore, I would be most grateful of any suggestions!

Top of the list is currently a cowboy although I fear the comparisons to Brokeback Mountain may be too great to bare, not least because the only cowboy hat in my household is pink and sparkly. :ninja:

Cheers!

FM

Or go with a white sheet over you and only have your Harris hole showing and go as the o-zone layer with a hole in it :good:

NOt a country.....

Mankini as Kazakhstan

As a nun Vatican City

Formula one driver Monanco (overalls and helmet)

Tea towel on head and go as an Arab (pick a country no one else has

Hmm tons of stereotypes to go as, kilt etc, onions and a push bike, husky dog and a furry coat lol

How about wearing a tri-corn hat, a big rubber nose and walking in on your knees as Napoleon?

Baggy trousers, boots and a fur hat as a Cossack? Worse case scenario just wear a track suit tucked into your socks, smoke a tab and push a bairn in a push chair as Britain lol

Edited by ben0850

Currently edging towards mummifying myself. Only potential problem being if I spontaneously combust courtesy of a loose spark from the BBQ. :oops:

FM

Too obvious......................

Get a false joke leg, tie it to your waste and go as the isle of man

Edited by HDAV