Something else just sprang to mind!

Scully

Self employed and just stay logged in all day, lucky me aye!!!

Can't understand why take umbridge at those who aren't working for whatever reason and come on here for some social interaction. I've come to expect better from the PW collective and not berate those less well off than ourselves.

Self employed and just stay logged in all day, lucky me aye!!!

Can't understand why take umbridge at those who aren't working for whatever reason and come on here for some social interaction. I've come to expect better from the PW collective and not berate those less well off than ourselves.

:good:

Too bloody right, talk about chips and shoulders.

I'm too busy loafing about eating take-away, smoking Mayfair and buying scratch-cards to worry about where my tax credits are coming from.

Well Harnser, unless this is a windup I'm taking the exact same view as Mongrel.

I must say, the amount of people at work who aren't actually working, and are instead playing on facebook, pigeon watch and whatever else is pathetic.

What is everybody's issue with actually earning their wage, instead of being paid yet doing naff all for the money by doing personal stuff (obviously this is aimed at those who are not only using PW in their break time).

No wonder there are no industries left, and the country is going down the drain. How can businesses survive and be profitable when employees are stealing from them?

Tick tock! :lol:

I'm retired after being a wage slave for 42 years, the last few years were **** working for thugs in suites with the IQ's of doormice.

Taken my lad to the airport this morning

Fed up and checked the pheasant pens to make sure every thing is OK

Got wet through now its time to play until time for tea.

Would that have been in the banking or legal profession?