`fowling

henry d

never get the wind when we need it hey :lol:

any one else had any joy :lol:

I was out on the Tweed this morning, came home with clean barrels (inside anyhow) and a very dirty spaniel. The annoying thing is I was under a pigeon flightline but couldn't shoot them as its wildfowl and waders only on the permit :lol:

Still it was great to be out again.

Rob

Two photo's. One of the marsh where I sat and the other of 4 Canada's and one greylag.

Not all mine, I shot the greylag and one Canada.

Photo's aren't that good as they from a phone. It was the best first morning I have had for a while. :lol:

Cheers

Martin

geese.jpg

Marshes.jpg

NTTF,

Do you get Canada Geese in Canada? Or are they all over here. The was literally hundreds pouring off the RSPB reserve this morning on their way to the stubble fields.

I am just gutted that I can't get out again until this evening :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheers

Martin

A start indeed H, now what recipe will you use for the sauages you make out of that or is it destined for the roasting tray?

No sausages m8,de-breast then take out the red offal and freeze it,then skin the leftover carcase.Skin is then chopped small and rendered down for duck fat and the bones will go to the ferrets or as stock/soup and the red offal will perhaps go into mince for pies/sausages/burgers :drool:

Had thought about saving the tongues but a blowfly got there first :angry: