Beretta AL391 Urika 2 Sporting X-TRA GRAIN 12 gauge

Beretta AL391 Urika 2 Sporting X-TRA GRAIN

£750

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition RAMSGATE, Kent
Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, -, 30" barrels
Cimg1021 Cimg1022

Description

Grab a bargain, price drop BE QUICK.Fantastic condition, only reason for sale is I need a shorter stock and do not want to cut the beautiful X-TRA GRAIN STOCK. This Gun HAS A 8 YEAR WARRANTY TILL 2020 TRANSFERABLE TO THE NEW OWNER, I have the letter from GMK. comes with 5 chokes, key etc , ABS CASE, 3 butt pads AND my free online manual, see my posts about gas valve socket this is including a strip down manual by Seamus O'Caiside I purchased from America. 3 VERY VERY VERY small marks on the stock, there is a shadow on the stock it is my reflection i have tried to picture them but they are so small about 1 or 2 mm, and a very small amount of black wear on the action where the shells eject, I can take more photos if needed. If you are looking for a semi you will not find one like this with an 8 year warranty. Any questions please message me or text or phone. Thanks for looking. PLEASE NOTEI AM UNAVAILABLE FROM 24TH SEP / UNTILL 12TH OCT INCLUSIVE

Any questions please message me or text or phone. Thanks for looking.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member the clay rascal. Message them here

Hi to all members,

This is my semi auto, I have now found a suitable over / under that will alow me to cut the stock to fit me and I am now OPEN TO OFFERS, I may also be interested in a part ex with a cheap but in very good ACTION condition, not too bothered about stock condition over / under choked quarter and half with cash.

Would prefer FTF, but may RFD, PLEASE TRY AN OFFER IF INTERESTED. for anyone who wants more info on these please view the various sites.

Many Thanks

Hi to all members,

This is my semi auto, I have now found a suitable over / under that will alow me to cut the stock to fit me and I am now OPEN TO OFFERS, I may also be interested in a part ex with a cheap but in very good ACTION condition, not too bothered about stock condition over / under choked quarter and half with cash.

Would prefer FTF, but may RFD, PLEASE TRY AN OFFER IF INTERESTED. for anyone who wants more info on these please view the various sites.

Many Thanks

Hi For anyone thinking of purchasing a beretta semi below is a link to an interesting review.

http://www.sportinggun.co.uk/guns/531863/Secondhand_Beretta_semiautos_review.html

Thanks Mick

Edited by The Clay Rascal

I know The Clay Rascal and this gun well and have seen him put hundreds of shells through it flawlessly. Its a seriously nice gun.

his reason for sale is genuine - having borrowed one of my over unders for the last norfolk flush he performed exceptionally well with it- trying to work out why has led us to conclude that the stock on his Ulrika too long for him !

If the forum would permit the continuation of a private joke

Clay Rascal, My Rizzini is still not for sale ! :lol:

I know The Clay Rascal and this gun well and have seen him put hundreds of shells through it flawlessly. Its a seriously nice gun.

his reason for sale is genuine - having borrowed one of my over unders for the last norfolk flush he performed exceptionally well with it- trying to work out why has led us to conclude that the stock on his Ulrika too long for him !

If the forum would permit the continuation of a private joke

Clay Rascal, My Rizzini is still not for sale ! :lol:

Well if one of my shooting mates borrowed one of my guns and out shot ME most of the time, i'd just maybe say the same :hmm: , don't forget to bring it next week :good:

Cheers Mick

• 4 weeks later...

Beretta AL391 Urika 2 Sporting X-TRA GRAIN

£750

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller Used - Excellent Condition RAMSGATE, Kent Semi-Automatic, Multi Choke, -, 30" barrels CIMG0995.JPG?1347707500 CIMG1022.JPG?1347707502

Description

Grab a bargain, price drop BE QUICK.Fantastic condition, only reason for sale is I need a shorter stock and do not want to cut the beautiful X-TRA GRAIN STOCK. This Gun HAS A 8 YEAR WARRANTY TILL 2020 TRANSFERABLE TO THE NEW OWNER, I have the letter from GMK. comes with 5 chokes, key etc , ABS CASE, 3 butt pads AND my free online manual, see my posts about gas valve socket this is including a strip down manual by Seamus O'Caiside I purchased from America. 3 VERY VERY VERY small marks on the stock, there is a shadow on the stock it is my reflection i have tried to picture them but they are so small about 1 or 2 mm, and a very small amount of black wear on the action where the shells eject, I can take more photos if needed. If you are looking for a semi you will not find one like this with an 8 year warranty. Any questions please message me or text or phone. Thanks for looking. PLEASE NOTEI AM UNAVAILABLE FROM 24TH SEP / UNTILL 12TH OCT INCLUSIVE

Any questions please message me or text or phone. Thanks for looking.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member the clay rascal. Message them here

GUN NOW SOLD TO bigboodydaddy, SUBJECT TO THE USUAL. :good:

• 4 weeks later...