Crown Jewels on display in vegas

HDAV

good on the bloke...but all the lefties will be outraged

what on earth has politics got to do with this lol or are you just suggesting a tory would have been proud even better if he had paid for a good spanking with a call girl. personaly harry can do what he likes why should i care

Edited by storme37

The Royals are in danger of becoming unreasonably good - you can also be out of touch that way too.

As has been said he's single and not exactly lacking in testosterone and it doesnt matter which 'Dad you think he takes after, he has the pedigree.

Its quite normal but his friends need a run-through as someone has failed him.

I think the photo says more about his ‘friend’ then it does about him.

Single rich young man just back from a military tour has a cheeky laugh.

That’s not news.

What is news is that someone in the Prince’s entourage doesn’t have any discretion and things aint what they used to be in terms of closed doors and private events.

Gone are the discreet days of Jeeves and Wooster – instead we have people looking to make a quick profit at someone elses expense.

Update….(might be old news for you though)

It seems the prince and his mate took a few girls back to the room with them, and the photo comes from one of the girls.

The Princes security team are in a bit of trouble for not taking their phones off them when they entered the room.

It would be nice to see her get sued for all what she sold the photos for. Harry can then donate the money to charity – or buy some trousers.

You know you're posh when you replace strip poker with strip billiards.

It does look a bit like a non story. If this was anyone else out of 6 billion people in the world, no one would care. Just because he's in the royal family doesn't mean he has to act like a monk.

I reckon he has gone up in my estimation, ok its strip billiards it wasn't an orgy or anything really seedy but a bit of fun with what looked like some top totty. Yes he got caught by some idiot photographing it but if any of us did it nothing would be said, and well from the military side it must be fairly tame compared to what some get up to.