Very impressed with this bit of kit

Cosd

I was toying with the idea of the rack pack seat from swillington. Any thoughts on which might be better?

Just looked at the rack pack one, to be honest this Ruag one seems better as you can adjust the legs indipentantly to cope with uneven ground.

You can also adjust the seating height to cope with different conditions. I've had situations when I want to set up in the crop but my bucket seat is way too tall. Other times when you're up against a tall back stop you want the chair taller for comfort.

This is just my personal view.

Cos

Thanks for that Yoggi

I'm suffering myself and I'll probably invest in one of these.

Could you tell us what minimum and maximum heights it adjusts please, can't see it on the site. Also is it plastic or aluminium?

Cos

It is made from a kind of plastic and adjustable from 17 to 23 inches. I use it since a year and am very satisfied with the Seat

Edited by Silver hawk

it is almost certainly made from second quality shot polypropylene like wheely bins or kids slides are made from.

Nowt wrong with that on a technical level, the injection moulding tools to make it will cost near on 250,000 pounds, the material used to make it will be about a fiver.

So costs recouped for manufacturer come in at 20 quid, sell on to main distributor 100% mark up 40 quid, sell to the saps like us at another 100% mark up 80 quid. Thats how the world goes around.

Martin

OK - the good news is that I can get these chairs and post them out, but the postage does cost quite a bit. I can do them for £67 + £8.80 postage. I know there was quite a bit of interest is that still the case, if so I can look to get an order in for them?

Please reply or PM to confirm, and once I have an idea of numbers I will see if there are enough to place an order!

Hi Guys,

I spoke to Park Street Guns, they don't want to get involved with posting, but if we can get an order of 10 together, they will do them at £64.80 each.

Park Street are in St Albans, I live in Enfield and work in Hemel Hempstead. I'd be more than happy to pick them up if we get enough takers and collection from any of the addresses.

Teal, I hope I haven't trod an your toes here, more than happy to have the post deleted if this is an issue.

Cos