rapid rabbits

simon6ppc

ye i do pal,but we get quite a few so you do get sick of em after a while,same with pigeons but ye its good meat,we make curry,s stirfry,s the lot...

ye know wot yu mean can only eat so much rabbit if other people ask for them then i give away as well happy shooting mate :good:

Is there plenty of bunnies about round you matty?

when i go up grassington on my mates permissions loads up in rocks and in valleys good shooting for rimmi or hmr getting 40 and 50 at a time thats just afternoons loads more when lamp it . on other perrmission tho luckey to get 10 but loads rats for airgun coz its a large pig farm

i

when i go up grassington on my mates permissions loads up in rocks and in valleys good shooting for rimmi or hmr getting 40 and 50 at a time thats just afternoons loads more when lamp it . on other perrmission tho luckey to get 10 but loads rats for airgun coz its a large pig farm

i used to drive up the A 59 years ago when i was in the NPPC we used to see loads of dead rabbits in the roads and fields etc, it can be a serious rabbit place up there , saying that in lancashire now were we live its best its been in years for em...

i i used to drive up the A 59 years ago when i was in the NPPC we used to see loads of dead rabbits in the roads and fields etc, it can be a serious rabbit place up there , saying that in lancashire now were we live its best its been in years for em...

ye farmers got privite road to get access to top valleys wer we park only farm veicles and ourselfs allowed up when we drive up we are chasing rabbits up road ther has always been plenty up there but on other permission no way as many but my vermin controll they is rats so cant moan coz plenty off them

ye farmers got privite road to get access to top valleys wer we park only farm veicles and ourselfs allowed up when we drive up we are chasing rabbits up road ther has always been plenty up there but on other permission no way as many but my vermin controll they is rats so cant moan coz plenty off them

ye ratting is ace wi air rifles, top sport, once shot 42 once my best ever,when i got home i stunk my house out,she left not long after lol.

You cant beat a bit of rat shooting taking clean head shots on rats is a pleasure. wat air rifle do you use matty and wat cal do you preffer on rats.

was using 22 s200 just right for ratting but sold it couple week ago coz after a rapid f a c to fill space on ticket plus like them after shooting mates off to du some ratting tonight asked farmer put some pig food out in areas hes seen them ther love it