HCG STEIN NACHT - HAMBURG - RECORD - RECORD 1093

£290

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition runcorn, Cheshire
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 30" barrels
6912990393_4ba6310061_z 6912964129_f8eb42cf44_z 6912971533_c16d084d76_z

Description

HCG STEIN NACHT - HAMBURG - RECORD 1093

Beautiful old German made side by side 12g shotgun, makers mark on the barrel says HCG stein Nacht of Hamburg. it is marked underneath "Record 1093"

its a non ejector, 1/4&1/2 choked,2 3/4" chambers, 30" barrels, double trigger, it has beautiful holly leaf engravings, nice blueing.safety catch. beautiful stock with extension fitted.

i really have become quite attached to this old beauty, it is fantastically engineered and bursting with character.

a totally genuine,good honest game gun and has been fitted with sling swivels for use in the field. it is very light and carries well.

its in excellent condition for age, no play, tight on its face.

former keeper advised me it was confiscated in Germany during the war and brought to over to blighty.(?)i dont know but this story certainly suits the character of this gun.... and this gun really is full of character,beautifully crafted and engraved with holly leaves... ill be genuinely sad to see it go.

barrels are in excellent condition for age, blueing is good, as is condition of stock. it has one very small, good repair to a nick in the stock and a very well fitted extension.

ive seen alot of bottom end side by sides but this gun if a cut above the rest. it has got a great feel and bags of character - definitely worth a look...

got loads more quality pictures if you would like to see them please request by email...

£290 ono face to face please, Runcorn.

also, when the gun goes, well, thats it for me, the cabinet will be going too, i will list after the gun has gone, but if your interested in both gun and a 5 gun cabinet with top box give me a call....

mattie

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member myzeneye. Message them here

i have had a little interest of the gun... and made some deals available...

the gun for £290

or

i will sell the gun , my cabinet ( cant recall make but exactly the same as the bratton sound type, tall 3 gun with internal lockable top box), and 250 game cartridges -mostly eley hb all fibre wad - mixed bag 30g &32g - 6 1/2's, 6's , 5's... £400 the lot

Edited by myzeneye