• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks - order received :good: Unfortunately I have just run out stock! However, fear not... I am waiting on new delivery which should arrive this afternoon - so all being well your chair will go out tomorrow morning for delivery Wednesday :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks - all orders received OK - I have run out of stock as there has been a bit of a run on the chairs- but I ordered and a new delivery should arrive tomorrow.

Thanks Richg - yes you were the first to show me the chair, it's certainly a great bit of kit, a little easier to get a hold of now that they are in the UK and not having to import them from the States!

• 3 weeks later...

Arrived wednesday as promised...... Read instructions as advised by others and put up took down and adjusted with ease, the carry bag is a nice plus. Now just got to wait till i can get out and use it, and you just know it will the muts nuts.

Cheers for the speedy service Teal

No problems - thank you for letting me know :) Shipped another couple out today, there must be a lot of pigeon shooting going on this harvest - glad you are pleased with the chair, it's a great bit of kit, but definitely pays to read the instructions with regards to assembly :good: