Teal

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just heard back and I'm afraid Bergara who supply Europe, have said they only offer one colour.

All that said, I've just had a close look at my newest delivery, and on the front of the boxes they now show a Olive Green seat rather than the sandy one in original post. I've not opened one up for a while, so can't confirm exact colour inside. But my guess is that they are probably Olive Green.

I've just had confirmation that going forward - all the Bergara Stag chairs will be in Olive Green colour, that includes the ones shipped the last few days. Fair play Tinribz for being so on the ball about it, this news is hot of the press! :good:

• 1 month later...

Happy it got to you so quickly Simo :good:

Alas I am temporarily out of stock of these chairs - I am expecting to get more in towards the middle of next week. So anyone hoping to order at the moment please be aware that there will be a delay. Any back orders I will ship out in one batch, I will aim to update this topic when I have an ETA for the delivery to me. Thank you!

Thanks bluesj - received an order for one :) Not sure you saw post at bottom of previous page -so just posting it up here for more to see:

Alas I am temporarily out of stock of these chairs - I am expecting to get more in towards the middle of next week. So anyone hoping to order at the moment please be aware that there will be a delay. Any back orders I will ship out in one batch, I will aim to update this topic when I have an ETA for the delivery to me. Thank you!

Hope that is OK - and I will get it out to you ASAP, otherwise I can refund if you need it more urgently.