Bergara Stag Folding Shooting Seat £75

Teal

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I can get spares for these ... but nearly ended up *rse over apex today !

Goodness, did you purchase that from Pigeon Watch? I've had a quick look, and I can't seem to find a record of your purchase?

If you did then please let me know the order date and payment method and we can have a look into this one for you.

Wouldn't be a stock item - speak to the company you bought it from, if you were using it as you say there is no way it should have failed like that. PW is probably the biggest seller of them in the UK and never had anyone experience anything like that.

A footpad breaking off, or someone driving over the legs of the chair was the limit of problems, they really are a great item. On an odd occasion where something has gone wrong, we've always sorted things out for members, hopefully whoever you bought from can do the same for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Many many thanks Teal for Bergara seat and your rocket delivery. After a read of the instructions and a good spray of silicone spray it is up and running, dead easy. The adjustments in height are just what my poor ol' bones have been needing, thanks again, flyshooter

Happy days- thanks for the update and good shooting :good:

• 2 months later...

Seat arrived today 😎 what a blinding service- ordered yesterday arrives today 👍 cheers Teal much appreciated mate.

Also add- what a bit of kit it is, totally surprised what a comfortable height is compared to the seat I had been previously using, taking apart and putting together is a doddle, packs down so small- love it.

Thanks again.

Matt

Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely Matt, they really are a great bit of kit. I'm out of the office tomorrow but generally I always try and ship chairs same day if I can meet the collection cut-off otherwise it is the following day. The chairs are so good that they are a stock item here, so unless I get a really big run of orders I always have them ready for shipping :)

Good luck using it in action, I'm sure you will get on well with it in the field as well :)

• 3 weeks later...

Chairs arrived yesterday.

Thank you so much for:

1. Excellent service. Ordered Monday night, delivered Wednesday

2. Cheapest price I could find

3. The seat itself is perfect for decoying. Compact when folded and in use. And very sturdy ( I am 17st and 6'4").

Again, many thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Teal said:

I don't have any in stock this week or next, but could get some in after then if you were interested

Oh no!!! My Mrs has just got one off the bay of evil as a belated birthday present for me which I don't think will be as good value for money as the ones you do. :no:

I am not going to tell her that though. :innocent:

Russ