Bergara Stag Folding Shooting Seat £75

Teal

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine arrived, had a close call and nearly lost it!

Put it together in the lounge went to speak to my wife in the kitchen, came back in to find my 7 year old sitting on it watching tele, I explained it was for when I go shooting and she says she wants one.

I sat on it rather slowly at first thinking oh careful it's plastic but I slumped right into it nicely, looking forward to Thursday and being able to sit back and shoot.

Mine arrived, had a close call and nearly lost it!

Put it together in the lounge went to speak to my wife in the kitchen, came back in to find my 7 year old sitting on it watching tele, I explained it was for when I go shooting and she says she wants one.

I sat on it rather slowly at first thinking oh careful it's plastic but I slumped right into it nicely, looking forward to Thursday and being able to sit back and shoot.

Your daughter clearly has good taste. Can I interest you in a second one?

I book the courier the night that items are ordered, so if you ordered on Friday morning, I would book the courier to collect on Monday, and then after collection it is 24 hour delivery - so you'd receive it on Tuesday. If you can order it today before 9pm I can book the courier tonight, they'd collect it tomorrow and then you would get the chair delivered on Monday.

Used mine for a few hours on Thursday. Very pleased, the back rest makes all the difference. I like the adjustable legs, so you can set up on uneven ground without any problems.

What I did was set it at maximum height, and that makes getting up to shoot so much better than the usual low seats.

Thanks Teal!!

Having just got back into pigeon shooting and not got on very well with a regular camping chair (I have a weak back that it's too easy to put out), I have checked out several on the market deciding just today that this was the chair to go for. Rather pleasing to find PW offer and so have just ordered. Thank mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived safely earlier this week and christened this evening. Blanked for Pigeon's and just a single crow shot (very satisfyingly folded up clean and dropped like a stone at ~40-yds), but lovely and comfortable in the hide for 3-hours with no sign of the horrific back ache from the last time (with a different chair). The design is simply genius, so easy to put together, lightweight for carrying and with it's own bag that has the added benefit of fitting eight Pro-Decoy's in as well. The adjustable legs also meant a properly flat seat this time, no doubt helping avoid the back ache. Delighted, thanks chaps :good:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...