Bergara Stag Folding Shooting Seat £75

Teal

Begara Folding Shooting Chair FOR SALE

After a lot of requests from members, Pigeon Watch can now offer the Bergara Shooting Seat. A light, portable chair designed for easy transportation, with a swivel arrangement (360º) that ensures the best possible shooting position, adaptable to all kinds of terrain thanks to its adjustable legs which can be folded away when carrying. The Bergara stag is an excellent all terrain seat for using when decoying in the hide, or at other times when hunting in the field. It is sometimes also called a Quake Stag chair.

• Completely foldable.
  • Weight approx. 2.9kg.
  • Swivel seat with padded cushion.
  • Adjustable legs for stability on uneven terrain.
  • Maximum load/weight 130kg (19.5 stone).
  • Duffel carry bag.

begaraseat.jpgbegaraseat2.jpg

For sale at: £79.99 each, including courier delivery within the UK.

Order from our store here:

Please note this is for postage in the UK only, I can ship abroad, but the postage will be more expensive please contact sales@pigeonwatch.co.uk . The Courier is next day for England and Wales for Scotland and Northern Ireland due to more expensive postage costs it is a 48 hour service.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it says 19.5 stone, I'd say don't try it over 20.

When doing product testing I had two reports return that reported a product failure. When I followed up it turned out they ignored all the accompanying notes and massively over loaded it!

Even half a stone can do long term damage, especially on plastics and load bearing plastics.

For the dimensions have a look at this picture below, from the importers (Ruag). Max height of seat is about 60cm

Cant hit rabbits is right about the weight, although the chair is sturdy and well made, since the distributors themselves say the max load is 20 stone, there must be a reason for it, and if you are above it, I wouldn't want to recommend this chair.

907c.jpg