Cody

dazza

This is bad the poor dog should have been put to sleep at the start burns are some of the most painful things to happen to anyone what they should do now is catch the people who did it and put them to sleep as well we do not need trash like that on this world we do not need to lock them away or torture them just get rid of them.

I should add that it has been proven that the people who torture animals are the same ones who later go on to do it to people.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

Hadn't heard about this,and have just read the link by Dazza as I had no idea who or what Cody was.Very sad;I really struggle at times to comprehend what must be going on in the minds of people who are capable of things such as this.

Same as above. I did'nt know who Cody was until I followed the link. I hope that the person that did it, gets his come uppance by others. May he suffer for the rest of his life.

Same as above. I did'nt know who Cody was until I followed the link. I hope that the person that did it, gets his come uppance by others. May he suffer for the rest of his life.

Two 21 year olds arrested and bailed. Hopefully the right people get hold of them.

really sad and annoying thing to happen no animal deserves to suffer like that !!!!!.

but you also have to think of the SICK PEOPLE who carried out the attack by this i mean what has gone on with them be it menatally or physical to enable them to actually carry it out ...

poor animal at least theres no more suffering for it having said that it should not have had to suffer in the first place.

one can only hope the perpitraiters get whats coming to them.

RIP CODY

Edited by hodge911