Pavmans 2012 Maize shoot bolting bunnies

pavman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go then as per my phone chats or left msg for you, revised teams below,

Grandalf will come and go as Wizards are busy people with much to do and many to please

Friday 8:15am for 8:30 safety talk

Myself, The Duke, Phil R, Baker Boy, Simon R +(Deek1979 Afternoon only)

Sat 8:15am for safety talk 08:30

Myself, Little Pav, Bleeh, Wharf rat, Sharp Shooter, Goldy Purple- (msg left) + (Leeds chimp and Berretta 28g morning only)

If it suits Wharf rat can move to friday as we have plenty of guns sat and i have mucked Bleeh about allready! just send me a txt

have i missed anyone or got anything wrong ?

crossed fingers no more rain!

Edited by pavman

Pavman

Thanks for a great day out. The rain was wet but it did not spoil the day, good company, good shooting and great offer from you

The rabbit magnet worked and I was pleased with the results, if there is a chance to use it again then give me a call.

Thanks

Terry

Terry

you guys got the better day yesterday was a right off..... cutter did not get going until 10:30 despite a promise of 8:30 they cut one field we could shoot so everyone learnt what needed to be done and the only 2 rabbits to come out was taken care of. We then moved to a small field near some houses you cant shoot for safety so we watched the cut and just 3 deer came out. The plan was to move to the pit always get a fair few off there and then farmer says we cant hold any more in the clamp we have to build another one so no more cutting for about a week! Very disapointed for the lads that came a ways but nothing i can do.

However very nice to meet up with PW members i have not had a chance to shoot with, make new friends and good company. I am sure Some lads on here shoot mostly from the comfort of the arm chair so when lads say they are coming and they make an effort to turn out its says a lot about the good guys are still out there so my thanks to all and sorry we never got as much shooting this time as we normally get on day two, i have a couple of pics will try to get time to process and post

ATB Dan

Edited by pavman

In all fairness I still have an enjoyable day and a comfortable kip in the back of Grandalf's landy.

It was great to see everyone a have a nice chat, and to discover something tighter than my wallet (but that's another story).

Are you planning on trying to reorganize another maize day for when the cutting continues?