PIGEON DECOYING

Fenny

Dropped the children off this morning and set off down on one of my permissions and set up it was very windy and i was set up alongside a drain . The day started well with the pigeon coming in lovely and then about half hour into the decoying

I see 2 duck coming down the drain hit the first and miss the second about and hour later I hear Greylag calling and they come down the drain I have a left and right . The pigeon still keep coming in and then another skien of geese over me hit the first and then miss the second with the next 2 shots , the pigeon still come in ended at 215pm had to pick the kids up from school had 31 pigeons , 3 geese and 1 mallard 1 very happy Fenny :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: ps can anyone tell me how to download pictures onto forum have forgotten :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Sounds like you had another good day Shaun .

By far the easiest way to do photos is to open a photobucket account , then just download the photo to there , once the photo is on if you put your mouse pointer over the photo it will make a box appear, at the bottom of that box is a small box that says image code just click on that and it will say copied , then click on your thread on Pigeon Watch , then right click the mouse and select paste , it will put a line of code on the thread but when you post it will appear as a photo , it also sizes it automatically.