Pigeon Shooting:Gatwick, Surrey. 1 Gun only Saturday or Sunday or both

As title.

I too have a lot of pigeons hitting the fresh cut wheat....

I have room for one Gun only + Dog if you have one.

This has to be either a Saturday or a Sunday or both days if you wish.

Cost is £70 a day.

I will be present on either day's and will supply all decoy gear, Pigeon magnet, Hide, Seat.

You will only require your shotgun and cartridges. and of course your Lunch.

Sorry but Only ONE (1) Gun only.

Shotgun license holder only and I will need to see Insurance and license please.

PM me only.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Charlie, was great to meet you, and as said you had some super shots.

Just real shame the Pigeons were not playing ball, as said wet weather the last few days before did not help but you got some real nice ones too though.

Bob your dog was working well bud. :good: Far better than mine... :hmm:

Added bonus were the two Geese you went away with and twenty woodies too and three Jackdawes.

Few woodies lost to Maze behind us.

Had the two Pheasants last night for dinner. will put some pictures up if your OK with that.

Will be in touch Charlie.

Lee

Edited by Jesse James

Thanks for your comment, :good: That's your opinion and your welcome to voice it Stan.

Sorry its not for you, there are others that offer it cheaper of course (Not down here they don't) and some that are more expensive for just pigeon shooting.

I have paid more than this before for a days shooting else were to only get 10 woodies, yet had a great day out.

Some may see this as great value, it is when they get to take home what they shoot, this "could" include Geese, pheasants, woodies, ducks.

depends on the day and nature mate and what flies over or decoys.

they can either stay and shoot woodies from the hide all day or take a walk round land and flush out Pheasants, ducks, woodies from woods.

I discuss this when they make contact with me and let them know there is a possible chance of the extra's for the price advertised.

cheers

Lee

For any of you guys considering taking up Lees offer, I'd say bite his arm off, as we all know down this neck of the woods pigeon shooting is like gold dust, I know a lot of people who charge half as much again, and they don't have anywhere near the quality opportunities this guy offers.. On top of that, he's a great fella!

BB.

For any of you guys considering taking up Lees offer, I'd say bite his arm off, as we all know down this neck of the woods pigeon shooting is like gold dust, I know a lot of people who charge half as much again, and they don't have anywhere near the quality opportunities this guy offers.. On top of that, he's a great fella!

BB.

Thank you Nick for your kind Words.

Ok had a great day the other day with my Client Yaqoob, was a little wet and muddy on the land and weather not great, (at least no real rain as such)

but 3 Geese taken and 30 woodies picked and around another 10 lost to Maze and trees behind us.

Total 40 Woodies counted in all and 3 Geese. All quarry taken home too and at no extra cost... :good:

Quality day and some awesome shooting too.

Glad you had a fab day.

Thank You again and thanks for pictures sent.

• 3 weeks later...