Queue jumper @ chippie.

Merlin64

I had a guy , 25ish, as Im walking up the queue line he edges past me and cuts in front of me . He kept his back to me and ignored me when I said excuseme ! I felt my temper rising and thought hes not worth getting into a row with and even worse some altercation where I could lose my SG cert.

Arent some people rude and stupid as i was dressed in my combats and cammo gear, I had just finished an evenings rabbit shooting. .

I kept cool and let it go .

Has anyone had similar experiences ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In case Mungler does'nt see this

The time for words is over.

It's time to let your fists do the talking.

Don't listen to any of the namby pamby stuff on here - get straight into work and start knocking them out.

Saves him the bother of replying

:shaun:

It's funny when Mungler does it.

It's just as funny when you do it on his behalf :good::lol: :lol: :lol:

many years ago :sad1: after a cracking night out in york. a massive brawl errupted in a chippie, all because someone pinched a chip off someone :no: the fight which we were in the middle of spilled onto the street and ended up involving road signs and all sorts of weapons. and this was supposed to be a stag night. coppers were more forgiving in those days but even so. it takes more of a man to walk away. someone else will teach him his lesson.

many years ago :sad1: after a cracking night out in york. a massive brawl errupted in a chippie, all because someone pinched a chip off someone :no: the fight which we were in the middle of spilled onto the street and ended up involving road signs and all sorts of weapons. and this was supposed to be a stag night. coppers were more forgiving in those days but even so. it takes more of a man to walk away. someone else will teach him his lesson.

Thats what I thought , its only a few minutes extra I had to wait and apart from my pride being a bit dented no harm done .

too right mate, no harm done. what can you do! youth of today have no manners or respect :angry:

Yes its quite dissappointing to see how behaviour is changing . I have been brought up with good manners and to be respectful of other people . I tend to expect to be treated similar but its not how alot of other folk think I guess,

A little story about how things can get out of hand.

A guy I know went to the local refuse tip - 48 year old. Someone tried to push in the queue and he made sure they couldn't. This bloke gets out of his car and hits the guy I know hard on his arm. Breaks the arm whcih unknowing to him results in a blood clot. Two days later he is rushed to hospital and dies. Blood clot had reached the brain. Bloke who did it done for manslaughter.

True story. Andy

A little story about how things can get out of hand.

A guy I know went to the local refuse tip - 48 year old. Someone tried to push in the queue and he made sure they couldn't. This bloke gets out of his car and hits the guy I know hard on his arm. Breaks the arm whcih unknowing to him results in a blood clot. Two days later he is rushed to hospital and dies. Blood clot had reached the brain. Bloke who did it done for manslaughter.

True story. Andy

Tragic story that, and it says alot about how things can get out of hand . You just have to take a dep breath sometimes and step back for a second .