any landscape gardener's ?

jigga

as in title , doe's anybody work in landscape gardening / monoblocking business or has had work done recently? basically im looking to get my back door,driveway and front garden done, the work would be roughly 200 square metre's of burnt ochre monoblocking, ( prob bit less ) to do the drive way, back patio and path at front,with associated kerbing and borders, plus 2 monoblock drain covers and 4 downpipe traps, and 3 steps at the back re-covered and 2 at the front recovered, also looking for 24 square metres of artificial lawn, also a 2 metre by 7 metre concrete dog run base with drainage, an aco drain for the front of the garage, and a brick planter 600mm wide and 12.5 metes long and 500mm high, with concrete block at the back and facing brick at the front plus coping stone at the top, also a couple of tonnes of gravel for the planter and area at the front with geotextile membrane underneath, the area to be worked is currently got red chip's, concrete, tarmac and slabbed area's all needing removed, any rough price guides would be greatly appreciated, going to start getting more quotes, ive had 2 alreadty and was way more than i was expecting. . .

Three years ago I had one in to clean out garden (Small) put up 7concrete fence post's and 6 concrete gravel boards - take up all tarmac on drive from between concrete runs and it cost £1k that was including skip and materials.

Just had another guy in to lay 150 18x18" slabs and was 2 days at £150 a day - lot of slab cutting involved - I bought all the materials. - with every job I have had done it seems to cost me a weeks wages for a few days work.

Nothing is cheap today