Squirrel and card cutting

Ant8681

Sounded like a lot of vehicles passing behing the trees. What was behind the bushes etc behind the card?

The cars are about a hundred yards to the left, behind the board was a fence, behind the fence was an old metal oil tank, behind that is another old metal oil tank, behind that is a compost heap (a massive one) Behind that is a hedge and behind that is a field with nothing in it then there is woodland! Hope that answers your question.....

Happy hunting!

The cars are about a hundred yards to the left, behind the board was a fence, behind the fence was an old metal oil tank, behind that is another old metal oil tank, behind that is a compost heap (a massive one) Behind that is a hedge and behind that is a field with nothing in it then there is woodland! Hope that answers your question.....

Happy hunting!

I think you have the back stop sorted then. Good shooting.

Happy hunting!

Great shooting mate! And I liked your answer about the backstop. Maybe you should put another board up just to be sure. :lol:

i dont think robbie was being that rude, but you are right you do get people on this forum who do put things out of context, once my spelling was just a bit off, crikey i thawt i certain gentleman was gona prolapse on the spot...ps mi spelling is not much differnt now, but i do try my best.lol and ye good shooting pal, i like doing the same my self some days..