Very sad news about the two police officers shot

jasper3

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn the scummy ****. It's a bit premature to condemn the police force for sending two unarmed officers for what might initially have only been thought to be a break in of an empty house..

I think I said I hope they had a robust justification to send to unarmed officers - simply because the families will know they weren't in the line of fire by carelessness. I dont think I blamed the police but anyone can read anything into nothing - apparently

Damn the scummy ****. It's a bit premature to condemn the police force for sending two unarmed officers for what might initially have only been thought to be a break in of an empty house..

I think I said I hope they had a robust justification to send to unarmed officers - simply because the families will know they weren't in the line of fire by carelessness. I dont think I blamed the police but anyone can read anything into nothing - apparently

I'd guess Dave's comment was aimed at me.

I was quite blatant in my comments about unarmed police. :)

Very sad obviously the the shooter is responsible for their deaths. I also think the government and police chiefs are responsible for not properly

equipping the police to do their jobs and protect themselves. They should be armed it might not of made any difference but at least they would have a chance. It shows the flawed thinking behind armed response units the government want to put out the message that there is no need for arming the police things are so peaceful in the UK at the cost of officers lives.

Before people go on about how difficult that would be for all sorts of reasons. They manage it in the most of Europe and this part of the united kingtom.

Apparently he or a friend called the police with reports of a bogus burglary to lure them, then he murdered the 2 PC's apparently with around 10 shots and a hand grenade which ties in with witness reports of 10 bangs and one loud bang.

I can't even think of a word that describes the coward that did this, I guess it's a risk we all take when out on patrol but the fact that they couldn't fight back hurts the most.

R.I.P, My thoughts are with the families and their colleagues at this very sad time.

There will be no justice that this country can give out that will be strong enough to deal with the crimes that scumbag committed, there is only one sanction that would deal with it effectively and unfortunatly in this country it was got rid of by the tree huggers and liberalists.

The way he handed himself in like coward he was, hope he feels a real man after mudering 2 unarmed women.

+1 :good:

To give the Manchester Police force a well deserved rest from this dreadful sequence of events I would like to volunteer my services totally free of charge to provide breakfast for the prisoner tomorrow.

So now we have to engage Lawyers, Barristers, pay witnesses and carry out due process in law.

The defendant could be found guilty and then we will pay to keep him in relative luxury for the rest of his life.

Or we could give him a bullet and incinerate the body.

Could I ask David Cameron and the Home Secretary which option will assist the population and the economy of the British Isles?

Of course we cannot have a referendum on hanging in case we had to bring it back.

Coward. He shoots unarmed cops then hands himself in before armed ones turn up and he might get a taste of his own medicine.

This was exactly my thoughts too - coward is exactly what I expect to see on the front page of tomorrows papers !

He should have been shot in the stomach - died slowly and in absolute agony.

Great loss to all and thoughts to their families - one was planning her wedding day.