Norfolk flush

hitclays

What a cracking day! Best yet :good:

Thanks Alan for all your hard work, as usual and Jon for enough grub to feed the 5000...

Shame about so many no-shows. Hope noone missed a place a chance because of them :blush:

You missed a cracking day Rick, It was windy as hell but it stayed dry and the sun even made a appearance. Thanks to Chazmeister and Stu for a fun flush shoot and only dropping 5 clays.

You did a fine job yourself Chris - we were 2nd in that flush - Alan's team dropped 3 so we were withing 2 of the boss!

Hi guys, i would just like to say thanks to all that attended the Pigeon Watch flush.Quite a few had journeys of over 2 hours to get to the shoot yet dispite some dodgy weather all arrived on time.The thing that ****** me off is even though people had their names down for months and confirmed they were coming less than 10 days ago so i could put everyone into teams/do the score cards/bring and load enough clays/sleep out in the field over night to guard the traps,68 cancelled in the last 5 days and even worse 18 just didnt turn up, no phone call, no text .Rant over :mad:

80 shooters turned out on a blustery but dry day :thanks:

Results

50 bird sporting

1st Clive 44

Jt 2nd Chazzmeister 43

Keepersboy 43

4th Sean 42

5th Mungler 40

Only stand not straighted was number 5,but 5 shooters got 9 out of 10 on it.

4 man Flush

out of 150 as is the combined score of the first go at each flush

1st team 23 , 135

2nd team 2 , 133

3rd team 8 , 131

4th team 7 , 130

5th team 3 , 127

Highest flush scores

Flush 1 (from over hedge) team 23 70 ex 75

Flush 2 team 2 72 ex 75

After the shoot we had food in the Ploughshare Pub :drinks: thanks Jon :good:

Nick 13 donated a stuffed and mounted hen pheasant which made £60 and Mr Countryside lass donated a muntjac which made £50,so £ 110 is on its way to the Pigeon Watch Charity.Thanks to both of you :friends:

:santa: :santa: :santa::santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa::santa: :santa:

My Christmas shoot is on 16th December, its a 100 bird sporting over 12 stands and probably a flush.I will have 25 flash clays around the ground if you hit one you get a turkey,also prizes for 1st,2nd,3rd open,ladies,juniors.vets and a massive raffle in the Ploughshare Pub along with plenty of food cost £22.Its at the same location Watery Lane Beeston.Then its my Boxing Day shoot at same venue both 10am start.