Prices ( again)!

dodeer

Was in kent the other day and saw Clear Pigeons for £65 per 1000!!!!!!

Tungsten Matrix £14 per 25

Near me in Dorset I could get cleap pigeon for £110 per 1000 or

Tungsten for £21 per 25

It annoys me to see that different parts of the country get ripped off!!!

A mate who has just shot in outer hebrides got 500 Victory 35g 4's for £42- which I think is very cheap?

Sam

I'm not asking you to give the retailer in Kent a free plug, but if you want to P.M me with their address I'm down that way soon and I'm in the market for some Clear Pigeon. Like you I'm paying about £110 for a thousand, and if I can get them cheaper I will.

Hi Guys

I phoned the Newbury store and they are selling Clear Pigeon at 96.00 p. 1000, they do have special offers from time to time and did have one recently on the cartridges, i asked if they mail out offers and they said no, you just have to come in to see whats on offer, i guess its a case of being in the right place at the right time. link below to their web site listing store locations.

http://www.scatscountrystores.co.uk/location.html

Claydon :D

Hi!

you guys can be happy about the cheap cartridges in your country!

In Germany you have to pay much more!

Be happy B)

Hubertus

:D Yet another good reason for us to keep clear of the Euro currency then. :D

but i think an important reason is that in your country are produced much more catridges...that makes them also cheaper

But i would like to have the Mark back :P

there was never a direct vote from the people. Politiciens decided.

Maybe in some years we are happy about the euro...but not at the moment...(think about that the greeks are also part of the EURO Countries! Nothing against thegreeks but they are on another level of economy).

Be happy about your pound!

Best wishes, Hubertus

Be happy about your pound!

:D Hubertus the average citizen is more than happy with the pound mate, that,s why Blair will not hold the promised referendum on joining the Euro because he knows he will lose it. Sorry you didn,t get the chance to have your say on joining because as you rightly say there are a number of Micky Mouse countries cashing in on it.

No doubt they will get us in one day though.

All the best Ern :D

:D At the costly end of the spectrum I saw Hull cartridges for sale in a feed merchants yesterday - £170-00 per thousand!! I thought farmers were smart, perhaps they really do have endless amounts of money!!! B)

PS Just before people post snotty replies I do understand what a cra**y time agricultural folk are having at present! No humour failures please :D

PP your dead right one of the farmers merchants by me has browning 28g 5's for £165.00 a 1000 and selling loads, I think they are getting away with it due to the fact that the nearest gun shop to this one is 45 miles away so farmers will pay it for convienience.