Abu Hamza- OMG

turbo33

They should have had a chopper outside his house ready to give him the big heave ho!

Those high court judges are absolute jokers, I bet they don't live next store to any preachers of hate or people wanted for serious criminal offences in other countries.

It's not the judges. It's the barristers exploiting Government legislation to earn a few bob for themselves. That's why I keep getting text messages about making a PPI claim I've never been entitled to as I've never had PPI.

In terms of the obvious misalignment between the Home Office and presumably the Lord Chief Justice - this seems akin to the kind of BS politics that goes on in big business. Does anyone know who the Lord Chief Justice is accountable to and where the point of arbitration is for disputes between the Home Office and the Judicial "System"? Mind boggling really...

Well it beggers belief!!! When are we going to get a grip of this situation? If it wasn't so serious it would be like an episode of Laurel and Hardy.

Once again the tail is wagging the dog!! I'm beggining to think that we are at the mercy of complete lunatics, and as the song says "they have taken over the asylum". I can guaranty we wouldn't be given these opportunities in his country of origin.

I suppose this is what you get for encouraging multiculturalism, and offering asylum to any Tom, **** or Harry. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he is given grant to stay indefinitely and we will all be accused of not being understanding enough and racist! I expect to top it all we will have to pay him compensation for the hardship he and his family have been put under over that last few years, and then due to his dissability he won't be able to work, so we can keep him in a life of luxury and his family until the day he dies a natural death in around 50 years!! This is if he hasn't encouraged all the other idiots who follow he ideals to blow us up!!! I almost give up!!

Oh dear what has this country become?

Edited by KPV4

Would it be illegal to organise a march in London, protesting at the waste of tax payers money on these absolutely insane procedures?

I mean enough is enough, allegedly Her Majesty is exasperated, we the taxpayers have paid out enough already, it is time to end this farce.

Could I ask, if his appeal fails next week, would it be possible to deport him on the same day?

Why can't we take a leaf out of Australian Government methods to deport unwanted immigrants?

Its all a question of money. While he is here the QC's can keep making a tidy some from the tax payer.

He will go but not yet as there is a few quid left to be made. Always remember everything in life comes

back to power and money. The only thing to factor in to that is human emotions. Also ET lives under the

sea. Trust me im a plumber!