Had to let rip

jasper3

I hate it when sites get personal..well tonight i had enough..on another site in which i belong, i took one personal attact to many..grrrrr one dope head and one slaphead have been gunning for me for the last three years .. well tonight they got both barrels ..no bars held :lol: boy do that feel better

thanks for the PW training :lol:

Edited by jasper3

Some years ago i had a similarly bad encounter on another forum,it seemed no matter what i posted this particular genius of a keyboard warrior slagged if off .

In the end i traced his real name and proper address ,the next e-mail he recieved was from yours truly along with a promise of a face to face visit if he didnt immediatley resign from the forum .

Very unbrave when he was confronted with the 6' 1" 15 stone real thing.

Some years ago i had a similarly bad encounter on another forum,it seemed no matter what i posted this particular genius of a keyboard warrior slagged if off .

In the end i traced his real name and proper address ,the next e-mail he recieved was from yours truly along with a promise of a face to face visit if he didnt immediatley resign from the forum .

Very unbrave when he was confronted with the 6' 1" 15 stone real thing.

Really?? You actually got that upset by it that you traced him? :blink: I hope an Internet forum never gets me that wound up!

Really?? You actually got that upset by it that you traced him? :blink: I hope an Internet forum never gets me that wound up!

Yeah yeah Gixer, giving it all that again I'm going to find out where you live and give you a good bumming for being so crass and offensive on an internet forum

I'm sorry, I'm just kind of vulnerable at the moment. My new boss has been sexually abusing me at work daily and this weeks he's been on holiday................

He hasn't even sent me a text let alone a post card.