Hull Super-fast 29 pigeon 6

Gents,

On your travels to the local gunshop would you be so good to ask if they have any of the above.

Im in the gloucester area so i dont want to drive a missive distance but swindon, forest and surrounding will be ok.

im wanting 2-3k. maybe more if the price is right.

I have found them for £165 per K but thats chester, a wee tad to far i think.hehe.

they are very fast carts and hit hard, down side is they smash the hell out off they shoulder when you put 2-300 out in a days pigeon shooting but they work rather well on dropping birds so i will put up with it.

thanks guys for your time.

ATB

Phil.

Have you tried Justcartridges? Not sure if they stock them, but they could possibly order some in for you. Delivery is £15 /1000.

I've ordered shells from them in the past, and I'm pleased with their fast and efficient service.

Have you tried Justcartridges? Not sure if they stock them, but they could possibly order some in for you. Delivery is £15 /1000.

I've ordered shells from them in the past, and I'm pleased with their fast and efficient service.

Hi Steve,

They only have the 27-7. bit to light for pigs. i have used them and they do knock them over but i will only shoot the close decoyed bird. not fair to have runners as their a little to light. they are £175 per K

I would drive to them if they had them as i want 3k, thats £45 postage.

thanks any way

ATB

Phil.

They have been my cartridge of choice for a while now a really hard hitting load , but as above the local dealer has said he is unable to get anymore and hull were stopping production.

I now have a slab of Kent velocity 29g 6s to try as a replacement.

i have been using them this summer after stumbling across them, and thought i would give them a try and i can honestly say as long as my local cartridge supplier has them in stock i won,t be using anything else, also at £43 per slab there a bargin in my eyes, just to add you won,t be dissapointed with the kent 29g 6s either.

my supplier also said hull were stopping production to concentrate on making game loads while the seaon is upon us, but will produce them again after the end of the season

Edited by yickdaz

it took me a few to get use to the lack of lead needed but once i got the eye in i found them superb. just with i could find some to last till feb. hull says on their site that they have stopped till next year. shame! i only had a slab of 250 and they went within 4 hours on the pigeons.hehe.

I should really say that are cr4p and no good just so you all dont buy them up.lol. if there is some around please let me know.

Ta

Phil.