What pistol would you have?

PandaMagee

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all up for a bit of fun so I'd probably go for a Glock 18 or Beretta 93R. As a simple handgun which I could realistically expect the government to let me own (even though they won't) then a .44 revolver would be nice. A 9mm semi auto would be good too, but something with a nice trigger. Glock triggers are horrible!

Edited by njc110381

First thing I would do is get the stoopid metal arm thing taken off my .357 LBR and get it to a gunsmith to have the barrel cut down to a sensible length, then, as I quite like 'old school' , it would have to be a good old 1911 to go with it.....

In the good old days when law abiding people were allowed section one firearms i had many pistols,revolvers,and semi autos,but the only one for me had to be the 1911a1,it was a joy to shoot the one i had was a 1943 commercial,i believe the stopped making them in that year to produce them for military use,it was a sad day when i had to hand it in ???

I think some people in the UK forget that shooting and blowing stuff up can be fun, and doesn't necessarily make you a balaclava bedsit boy.

If I was visiting a place where handguns were legal I'd like to have a go on a Walther PPK (because it's James Bond's gun), and a decent revolver such as a S&W 586.

I think in all honesty, even if they were legal here, I would get bored with them quite quickly. I don't think I would want one.

I'd also quite like to fire an RPG-7 at an old Iraqi truck once, precisely for the same reason.

I also want a go on one of those AA-12 full-auto shotguns. That looks like fun.