Gun in water!!!

Degalle79

Can I ask where you buy it?

You can buy it online from acf-50.co.uk just click the buy online link but there postage is high £7 for next day delivery.

You can also search for stockists to see if there is one local to you or one I found local to me that ships for cheaper is http://www.jaws-motorcycles.co.uk/acf.htm 1 can £16.28 including p&p

Ben

You can buy it online from acf-50.co.uk just click the buy online link but there postage is high £7 for next day delivery.

You can also search for stockists to see if there is one local to you or one I found local to me that ships for cheaper is http://www.jaws-motorcycles.co.uk/acf.htm 1 can £16.28 including p&p

Ben

Thanks Ben. I''ll go for that.

why not just take it to your local gunsmith and have it stripped and serviced ?

Fair question.

I don't feel I need to. I don't think it's such a big deal. I have been through the same thing a number of times with a semi auto. The difference this time is that once I put the stock back on an o/u isn't as easy to keep an eye on what's happening in the action. It becomes a sealed unit again, so to speak.

That, and the fact that it is my Browning!

It's silicone based,it displaces water but no better than any gun cleaning oil,we are not allowed to use it on any mechanisms at work because I'm told it gums up.

If it were me I would go with the normal gun cleaner once the stock is off and strip out the ejectors,then lightly oil with 5w 30 synthetic engine oil