Hatsan Sniper 125 .22 or .25

Stuntman

Hello chaps, seriously considering a cheap all weather rifle to go with my FX Cutlass

I've read a couple of reviews and they seem to be cracking all purpose hunting rifles and really good value.

Has anyone had any experience of them and how they handle?

Cheers chaps

Andi

I got a .22 striker and seriously impressed with it. Had a few higher end springers namely hw77/99s/80 and this is almost there. The only prob is a rough trigger. Does sub inch groups at 35 yards and crobo says 11.6 with the accupels, Very underated and clearly not like their shotguns.

Came with 3-9x40 scope and bag for £150, can't be bad.

Stuntman, get thee behind into Philip Webster Gunsmith, Swamp Lane, Great Ellingham, NR17 1LH, 01953 455697, he shifts loads of Hatsans (sold us two recently). His price on a Hatsan Sniper is £170, save you the £40 you would spend in petrol getting to Skegness! His has the bipod and sling fittings on it!

Edited by secretagentmole

Stuntman, get thee behind into Philip Webster Gunsmith, Swamp Lane, Great Ellingham, NR17 1LH, 01953 455697, he shifts loads of Hatsans (sold us two recently). His price on a Hatsan Sniper is £170, save you the £40 you would spend in petrol getting to Skegness! His has the bipod and sling fittings on it!

Youngmans are also selling the Hatsan 125 Sniper, at £250! I did ring Philip up to check the price, so Andi give him a call!

Problem may have been solved, the muzzle break is badly machined and appears to have been catching the skirts of the pellets on exit, I've removed the silencer and re-sighted the rifle. I need to spend a little time at the range to check my c-t-c groupings to decide whether not the rifle is staying.

I've been running H&N Barracudas, AA Field, Daystate Li's and even tried the smk graphites,

I'll be using the AA's depending on groupings. If I have sorted the problem I'll reprofile the end of the silencer.

:)