Best Flapper

ukspike

Hi guys, your many years experience is required please, me & bro are of pigeon shooting at the weekend, what in your experience is the best dead bird flapper, I think we would like remote ones that we can switch on & of from the hide, cost is not the issue, We would rather buy once, not many times over. Cheers. Spike

A1 decoys turbo flapper is one to look at, only £50 with a timer and really well built, haven't used the magnet since I bought one

It's the AA one that's £50 inc the A1 is something like £80 and they're exactly the same in operation.

I wouldn't be without mine, I have two now http://aadecoys.com/...ategory&path=59

Edited by sitsinhedges

How do you guys get the wings to stay on the arms of the flapper ? I seem to hook them on but they always fall off, Just the wings that is. Or do you have some clips that hold them on

What flapper do you have? If it has the "hooks" almost like the top of a coat hanger you have turn the wing so it's upside down after you break them, hook them from the back near the joint and turn it back over so it's the right way again! Make sense? Think a1 decoys have a video on YouTube

What flapper do you have? If it has the "hooks" almost like the top of a coat hanger you have turn the wing so it's upside down after you break them, hook them from the back near the joint and turn it back over so it's the right way again! Make sense? Think a1 decoys have a video on YouTube

Has small hooks with washers on. Presume to stop the wing sliding down

Has small hooks with washers on. Presume to stop the wing sliding down

Seeing as my last post was clear as mud I suggest searching YouTube for "turbo flapper set up" for some clarity!!

Or here provided you don't use apple products!