Hi form Bucks!

DAVE_B

Hi Everyone, I have been remiss in not introducing myself to this helpful and friendly forum.

I have been on for a few weeks and already you have been a great help.

My wife (Victoria) and I (Dave) are new to clay shooting, we were lucky enough to receive our SGCs in near record times compared to some of the posts I have ready, start to finish it only took 5 weeks.

we are now the proud owners of a pair new Browning B725s; mine is a 12g 30" Sporter and Victoria's is a 12g 28" Hunter, hers also has a Danuser recoil system added.

Any way we are really keen and trying to shoot as much as possible. we started with a couple of Have A Go sessions at College Farm with Kevin Gray and must say we came away hooked!

since then we have had lessons at Honesberie Shooting School, Oxford Gun Company, Doveridge and College Farm. We are still very much beginners but up for trying most targets and locations. We are just starting to try some of our local area Sunday Shoots.

we are going to do the bulk of our formal training between Oxford Gun Company and College Farm but expect to frequent as many local shoots as time (and funds) allow. These are definitely going to include: Hornet, Crazy Bear, Valley View, Prestwood (Flackwell Heath & Aylesbury), Stag & Hounds to mention only a few.

We have also had guidance and help from numerous other shooters that we have bumped into as we have gone around. On the whole we have found the sport, which is new to us, very friendly and have been amazed just how helpful people have been.

Dave