PW Butchery Night part 2

Cosd

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi!

Steady Gazza, who let you back in anyway?

I'll have you know there were a few biltong connoisseurs in last night and I got quite a few compliments.

It was a great night! big thanks to Colin & Cos who put a tremendous amount of time & effort in to making this happen.

And of course all at the Foragers for the venue and the lovely girls dishing out the grub.

SS

That was a top night. Great venue, great food, great skills and great company. Always good to put names to faces, Mungler is almost exactly how I imagined and PhilR is a dead spit of Clapton.

I'll try and post some pics up when I can find my camera lead however the close ups of COS sausage making will be staying in my personal collection. Well done to all that made this come together.

PS - Colin, the hounds send their thanks. I found all sorts in that bag.

Another thanks to Cos, Colin, Foragers for a great night.

Vince for transport facilities.

Saw f all butchery but had a great time again. Axor's skin on probe action had to be seen to be believed!

Great food and even the biltong was edible this year.

Nice to meet you all. I have forgotten your names already :-(

Except for Billy the filth ;-)

Thanks to Cos, Colin and Terry for all their hard work and not a little bit of skill. A really good night, great value for money and a few quid for charity too.

I really enjoyed the food, particularly the nibbles; well done the Forager's, those who provided the meat and Alan for his cheeses.

I thought that Biltong was delicious too. I didn't get a sore **** like many complained of before. Did you leave out the Rohypnol this time?

Thanks to everyone for last night, what another great get together and a lot of fun. I don't think Gnome will ever let me life down the the skin on action :-)

Well organised, Great venue, excellent instruction, and fantastic fund raising from Captain Mannering (Baker Boy)

Michael

It is based in Dymchurch Kent with ACK ACK

I'm afraid I shrunk away from the challenge of transporting it to the meet. With the luck I've been having at the moment I didn't much fancy the idea of wrapping up my motor in the rain and the fuzz handing my next of kin a box of my effects containing the item.

I'm afraid I shrunk away from the challenge of transporting it to the meet. With the luck I've been having at the moment I didn't much fancy the idea of wrapping up my motor in the rain and the fuzz handing my next of kin a box of my effects containing the item.

Aah, I did wonder.

Still, CM3 is next May...and you can only be 'Queen Of The May' for a year.