Why wont my gun sell?

ace_of_hearts

I have advertised my old BSA for what i think is bargain money and have not had much interest :(

I need the money and space and wanted it gone fairly quickly, and it is the cheapest air rifle advertised that i can find but am not sure what else i can do?

Any hints or good free websites to use?

I have advertised my old BSA for what i think is bargain money and have not had much interest :(

I need the money and space and wanted it gone fairly quickly, and it is the cheapest air rifle advertised that i can find but am not sure what else i can do?

Any hints or good free websites to use?

if you go to cheap people may think something is wrong with it or may think its a scam

just a thought

colin

It is a good price for what is probably a great rifle, but condition is important and when I looked at the ad when it first whent on, the word that put me off the most was 'pitted'. If it was my rifle I'd take the scope off (as it makes the rifle look decidedly un-sexy) or replace it with a 4 x 40 and re-phrase the ad to emphasise the good points and sell it as something like an 'ideal project' or 'ideal custom project'. Also say surface rust rather than pitting as that has pretty bad connotations (unless the rust is very bad).

The rifle should sell at that price but, as said, you may just need a wider audience first.