THE RUGBY

bill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

o yea giday mate ,so where u from im in tauranga where do u hunt and how its going to be a long summer but the snapper are biteing here i also hear that they are in the harbour i got a nice feed the other day and as for the rugby i saw the england samoa game that was a good one its a pitty that the england kicker missed a few but thems the brakes :lol: . the bigg boys of the game are getting closer to meeting so things are on the up :lol:

englands looking a bit arwsoom and the wales nz game was a top one well done wales u really put on a real cardiff arms game. as one that has to surport the men in black or be like the coach of the abs be drumed out of nz :blink: :lol::lol: i think they have some work to do to winn the cup this time a round, i dont want to try to guess which teams going to win this one, nz may i think we play the spring bok next and they are playing really good open rugby

im picking an all black cock fighting finnal. i hate to say it but at the moment england needs to get a bit better to win this time round they didnt show much inprovment against wales they will have to inprove to beat france and new zealand but one things for sure the aussies are out :lol::lol::lol::beer::lol:

England will beat France, especially if it rains.

The French Poofs don,t like getting muddy, or wet. :lol:

You will see England show more aggression, than they did against the Welsh.

We don,t like the French. :beer:

It was a bit worrying against Wales, but that was a selection problem.

Catt should have played from the start, there are a couple of players in the team on past reputation only and the Coach should recognise that its time for a change.

The All-Blacks are my favourites to win, but don,t write off England yet.

We will support them to the end..............moaning all the way. :lol:

I think the French will have a hard time making the kind of breaks that they made against Ireland, if the French want Try's theyl have to drive it every yard to the line, i think our defence is sound but our counter attack seems to be inconsistant and our set pieces ruined by stupid penalties, dropped ball at contact and the occasional turn over in the rucks through complaicent support. We can win, we should win but only if we play an inspired game, something that we can lack at times.

I know us sweatty socks are out of the cup, but what a party. :lol:

Another thing massive crowds in excess of 50,000 but no trouble

fighting (apart from on the pitch :lol: ) why can't football supporters

do the same. :beer::lol:

Mainly because theyre all Townies or ****** that have the intelligence of a newt and whose prime candidate for PM is David "his royal heiness" Beckham!

I know us sweatty socks are out of the cup, but what a party. :lol:

Another thing massive crowds in excess of 50,000 but no trouble

fighting (apart from on the pitch :lol: ) why can't football supporters

do the same.  :beer:  :lol:

Mainly because theyre all Townies or ****** that have the intelligence of a newt and whose prime candidate for PM is David "his royal heiness" Beckham!

SH . Comments like your above post do your arguement that football suporters are thick , no justice whatsoever .

all the best yis yp :lol:

well most of us seem to be of the one mind , so go england and win and beat the frogs so new zealand can have its cup back :lol::lol::lol::beer::lol::lol::lol::lol: must say that the nz ozzie game mit be a good,ern if the ockers lift their game which they may aganst the all blacks theirs a lot of footy rivalry between the players of the ditch