Pulsar N550 nv digisight complete kit.

Jesse James

I have for sale my much loved Pulsar N550 NV Digisight.

Its fitted with a Sony 1.7 doubler. also included in sale price is the N1000AP I.R. unit (worth £140 this unit is only 4 months old)

And 3 sets of re- chargeable batteries for Pulsar and a charger.

Also a recording device JXD318 and leads and box etc, etc.

The Pulsar is also attached to a long weaver rail mount. and has been used on my .17 HMR rifle.

http://forums.pigeon...ecorder-set-up/

The unit comes with its bag and box and paper work, all working 100%.

few videos taken. http://forums.pigeon...issing-rabbits/

The warranty card is blank and has not been filled out, not sure if this can be used for new owner.....!

This kit is ready to go and the only reason for sale is that I need a new shot gun.

(I would be interested in a Winchester SX3 semi Auto only).

I will list this on flea bay in the next few days so giving some one option here first.

Can send pictures. please PM me.

Possible post but will need to check cost.

this unit can be viewed and tested before buying , will not be fitted to rifle any more after this post

Cash on collection , bank transfer. £ 850.00.

lee

Edited by Jesse James

What sort of range is this effective to?

I've never seen how clear am image is through something like this and am now extremely interested.

When those videos were taken what sort of range is that and how dark was it? Is that illumination from the i r or was it fairly light anyhow?

Sorry for all questions I'm just very interested now lol.

Sorry one other question i take it this can be fitted to a cz 17 hmr.

I can see out to about 280 yrds with the IR set to high setting and reduced down in size.

I cant shoot as far as I can see with this kit. that's being honest.

The badger was the other side of the paddock so this was about 80 yrds ishhh.

The rabbit miss was about 50yrds and the end of the fence ont he horse paddock is 150 yrds away to end of it.

These videos were taken early evening and no IR used and the setting set to high to be honest. so it looks much lighter.

I have a couple of night time videos on here too under Video thread. One called Wildlife with two owls and rabbits and one with a rabbit being shot.

the first Owl was about 130 yrds away the rabbits around 150 yrds. this is night time with I.R. unit at number 2 setting.

Yes that's correct this has come of my CZ 452 .17HMR as said the bottom of the pulsar unit is fixed to a long weaver rail so it fits both my CZ 452 .17 & 22lr rifles.

In the sales thread i have added a picture of the set up.

feel free to ask away mate.

I should add that I have shot well over 400 rabbits with this bit of kit and out to 130 yrds with the .17HMR thats enough range for me and i could clearly make out the rabbits.

Lee

Edited by Jesse James

My current scope is set to 14 mag as Most the rabbits on my permission are long rangeand i only take head shots to sell them.

I'm going to try going during the day set a target the daze of a head at 100 yards and see what i can see/hit. It may be with night vision because you can see the whole head rather than just an eye i may not need so much magnification.

i take it there isn't a way of magnifying any further is there?

The Sony Doubler is the helping factor here.

there is no way of getting more focus from the unit as such as its set. Thats why many add the Sony doubler.

I too mainly ever go for head shots and I can clearly see the whole rabbits head, ears and Eyes out to 130 yrds.

The videos don't really make this clear, when seeing it through the eye piece is so different.

The main reason I got this unit was that the rabbits and Foxes on my permissions were lamp shy and this was a way of getting great results and larger bags.

I'm going to stick it on Ebay tomorrow so it will be on there for a few days. but will have a reserve of course to make sure I get what its worth.

cheers for the interest.

Lee