iPhone 4S - Unlocked - £250

Billy.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

iPhone 4S, 16GB in white. UNLOCKED to all networks.

Usual wear and tear for a year old iPhone, with a few minor scratches on the screen and the back glass is unfortunately smashed.

I can repair the back, but I'll have to charge an extra £10 to order the new back. Alternatively if you want to do it yourself, I'll help you, but it's literally a 5 minute job.

I have a box and charger for this too. Postage costs included.

This also comes with a lifetime 'BillyCare' cover. Priceless, if you ask me ;)

£250

GG4mc.jpg

dHGyt.jpg

Edited by Billy.

WL is spot on.

I'd say for a 'decent' replacement, you'll be looking at upwards of £30 to fix the front, but I'd probably look at £50+ screens to be on the safe side.

If she did want to just replace the glass, you're looking at purchasing a heat gun, loads of prying tools and a lot of patience/skill.

The LCD/Digitizer setup is far easier to replace and only needs a ribbon cable connecting and you're good to go.

WL is spot on.

I'd say for a 'decent' replacement, you'll be looking at upwards of £30 to fix the front, but I'd probably look at £50+ screens to be on the safe side.

If she did want to just replace the glass, you're looking at purchasing a heat gun, loads of prying tools and a lot of patience/skill.

The LCD/Digitizer setup is far easier to replace and only needs a ribbon cable connecting and you're good to go.

Ta fellas I'll let her know. I take it the evil bay is the place to look for digitisers?

Oh, they've come down in price then...!

Set your search to 'best match' on 'buy it now'. Open the top ten (relevant) results and then see how many people purchased each one. Most will be in the hundreds and soon you'll see one that's sold thousands - that's your best bet, as it'll be the shops/market stalls which buy them in bulk to fix for people.

Double check returns are accepted, so you have that buffer, if the screen seems washed. (I've returned a 3GS screen no problem with that issue)

Edited by Billy.

Oh, they've come down in price then...!

Set your search to 'best match' on 'buy it now'. Open the top ten (relevant) results and then see how many people purchased each one. Most will be in the hundreds and soon you'll see one that's sold thousands - that's your best bet, as it'll be the shops/market stalls which buy them in bulk to fix for people.

Double check returns are accepted, so you have that buffer, if the screen seems washed. (I've returned a 3GS screen no problem with that issue)

Cheers matey