African cat (servile) I hunted

dan the gun

if i won lottery i would do same i would hunt all round world and would not think twice to shooting anything on this plant and i would do it for fun and cause i could not that i care what any of you lot think

think a few off here should join rspca or save the tiger fund or you could evan sponsor that friggin stupid donkey thats on tv

forgot to say nice cat DAN what gun what range what ammo mate ? well done mate

hows that mister English teacher ill give my self 50 lines i must try harder to spell correct on pigeon watch lol

tony, yore spaling is terry bull. Go two the bak of the klas? ! .

can you tell us what gun,ammo and ranges were used for an animal like that? :good:

Good question :good:

But i am afraid its lost in the background of bitchy comments for whatever reason. No need, :no: i can only assume the ones that have been removed were little more than childish playground comments.

Edited by Dougy

I personally wouldn't go trophy hunting but I'm guessing cats like that are a pest so fair play. I shouldn't think the locals would want that cat near their chickens anymore than a farmer wants a fox near his. I'm guessing hogs get eaten by the locals after you've shot them too so I can't see an issue.

Well done mate

Personally I always think twice before I pull the trigger and certainly never just shoot something for the sake of shooting it and that's just my opinion. Personally I like fox's, but when I have too then I do shoot them. That said I only ever shoot them if I have too and if I don't have too then would rather watch them

No one HAS to shoot anything.

What circumstances are there where you HAVE to shoot a fox?

I like the original post btw, mainly cos I hate cats

Good pics! If shooting is for pest/predator control or culling i have no problems. Even if its pure trophy hunting, while i wouldn't do it myself, i'm grown up enough to realise that in many places its the only economy there is for the locals, other than drugs. Trophy hunting also quite often funds conservation projects, schools, infrastructure etc etc