Semi Autos

red_stag88

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a AL391 last year. Best shotgun I've ever bought. Not only am I hitting more birds, but I'm hitting them further out as well. :lol:

The only problem is that I can't use it on my local estate for formal shoot days.

For the simple reason people can't tell if its loaded or not. :lol:

I have a Beretta Urika sporter and a Lanber Sporter and they are both excellent,you wont regret buying a Beretta,watch out if you buy one of the old models such as the a301,302 as it could be nearly 18 years old and could have been used for clay bashing and the internal mechanism worn out,the a301 I had when I was 17 was a minter and the choke although internal the threads were on the outside,so you could shoot it without a choke inserted and you had a virtual blunderbuss of a shot spread,which came in handy at some clays.

go for a 390 or 391 or urika or even a teknys

clanchief

:lol: red stag

there are a lot of semis out their they all work some beter than others but their are cheaper guns than the 391 urika. second hand 391s are around. benalli is a very good gun there are guns made by beretta holdings that are made in turkey wich are benalli look alikes go in a shop and have a look at some semis them if you want come back to us and we may tell u what we think berettas are good benallis are good franchis are good they must be beretta owns all of them and soom go have a look

Recently bought a Browning Silver S/A for £365. excellent for in the field and means the SO4 doesn't get thrown around a hedge bottom. The silver has a quick load system, you just feed the carts straight in to the mag and it puts one straight into the chamber. quick and easy!!! is this common with all autos?

As much as I enjoy pigeon shooting I enjoy it more thanks to my beretta AL391 which I got for 550 pounds, they are a joy to use, its really satisfying getting three from three and the gun looks great. I have a AYA side by side that I use for pheasants but as much as I like it when it comes to pigeons its not the best and i always enjoy revealing my auto from its gunslip at the start of a days decoying, pity at the moment I can't seem to find many places to use it.

I've allways fancied a Remington 1100, but people on here don't seem tp rate them.

John Moses (Browning) was the father of Automatic weapons, from what I remember.

He first offered his system to Winchester, but they turned their nose up at it.

I don't think I could bring myself to buy a Berretta after being told that the firm belongs to Colonel Gadaffi.