pheasant today with huntsman calssic .22

evo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice shot mate, keep it up!. make sure you post the pictures on here again though...been quite enjoyable reading :)

thanks bud,,i,ve been amazed by the response ha ha, never mind,,i,ll be putting more pics up defo,but certain people on here wont stop me shooting wild gamebirds, i,ve been amazed by some of the responses, its made me wonder just how many people on here actually go out and shoot,never mind lie on their stomach for hours on end with an air rifle in long wet grass shooting over decoys,,yes thats me thats the sport i love doing and yes i do class it as a sport and a great one also in response to an earlier question,,no there is no shoot local to where i shot the pheasant and hasn,t been for 13 years since my buddy bought all the land,these birds are totally wild and are not reared for shooting,we have spent years planting this land to encourage wildlife and it now shows,there is partridge,pheasant, ducks,rabbits,hares(i dont shoot hares)pigeon,corvids the lot,and all this because we have spent the last 13 years building hedges,planting shrubs,trees etc,well good on us,,,cheers evo

I don't see anything wrong with it personally, he's gone out to get one for the pot and done it so what's the problem?

To me a clean kill is more important than been sporting at the end of the day it's been shot for food not sport, would people rather he'd sent in his springer to flush it out then taken potshots at it as it flew off? The guys killed it by the most humane method available to him so fair play.

Keep it up mate.

I don't see anything wrong with it personally, he's gone out to get one for the pot and done it so what's the problem?

To me a clean kill is more important than been sporting at the end of the day it's been shot for food not sport, would people rather he'd sent in his springer to flush it out then taken potshots at it as it flew off? The guys killed it by the most humane method available to him so fair play.

Keep it up mate.

cheers mate certainly will :good:

must say i eat most things i shoot and i love pheasant :drool: i have taken many with an air rifle and will carry on doing so until i learn to shoot and hit something with my shotgun :sad1: :sad1:

hope ya didn,t get as much stick as me when you shot them with an air rifle,,ha ha,,by the way stunning looking gun in your post mate,,happy shooting,,,,,evo

no probs with shooting a pheasant with a air rifle, i have done it many times .........

however, for those that are saying shooting driven pheasant is easy let me ask you to consider this ........... a decent ratio is 3 shots to 1 bird ............., i certainly dont miss that often with a rifle.........

WOW .........you can better 3 to 1, shooting driven pheasant with a rifle ........... You d' man !!!