When meeting a fellow PWer for the first time, how do you know who the

BerettaSV10

Have arranged to meet a fellow PWer at Hodnet for the past couple of weeks but missed on both occasions. Last week was a total disaster as road closers around WMSG were very badly divereted in that both diversions took one back to the other road closer, and got lost in the other side roads, so was an hour late and missed him.

Today just in case the roads were closed again, which they were but ignored the closure signs and got there in plenty of time. Looked for his car and did not notice it, a lot of new faces were there today making things worse. **** law when I got home and PMing him realised I had seen him there and more **** law was about the only one that I did not do a double take on them as last week must of looked a right charlie trying to sus out if he was there.

Make things worse I get no signal on my mobile except in a couple of places high in the grounds of WMSG.

Edited by BerettaSV10

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should both 'black up' and hang gigantic kitchen wall clocks round your neck and say to everyone you meet "yeeeah booooyyyyy, do you know what time it is"

:lol: Well funny.

Why not do what we do at the Cotswold meet? Simply don a Groucho-esque false nose, glasses and moustache, unzip your flies, and walk around with your penis hanging out, and a hole cut in the back of your jeans.