New Equipment

gregguk

Hello,

I'm new on the forum but have been shooting for years.

I usually just use my hide and camo' gear as I'm usually strapped for time. However I am no sick of sitting there and getting hardly anything or nothing at all.

I'm looking at getting some decoys and have found a few, some easy wobblers and terminator poles, along with some full bodied decoys are looking like the best option (http://www.##################/?page=show-item&item=722). I would like to know if these would work alone, or am I best buying a magnet or a flapper? If so which is better the magnet or the flapper? and any recommendations for these?

Cheers

Gregg

To honest decoys are really all you need however movement is in my opinion critical, the eazy wobblers work great and so do the bouncers.

If I had to choose between magnet and flapper well that would depend on how far I have to walk across the fields.

Each has its +/- points but if you go with the flapper you will need a dead bird if you go with the magnet dead birds are better but you can start off with a couple of hyper flaps until you shoot some.

Personally I leave the magnet at hope most of the time now and just use a single flapper and a dozen shell decoys plus 2 floaters that I purchased from HAWKEYE on here look up chris green decoys in the search engine.

Have a look at UK shoot Warehouse they normally have good packages at good prices also.http://www.ukshootwarehouse.co.uk/