Section one finally here – small question

_Spud_

Hey all,

I have finally been granted my section 1 and I hold it in my hands.

When I applied I asked for a 22 and a 17hmr both with moderators.

On my list of allowed guns I have .22lr rifle and then .22 moderator.

On my 17hmr it has .17hm rifle and then another line 17hmr rifle again, not moderator. Is this a miss print or normal?

Hi Spud, congrats on your FAC grant, sounds like a typo. Send it back with a covering letter explaining the problem or if possible go to Force HQ and talk to someone, if your lucky they will sort it there and then.

I had a similar problem, put in for a variation and FAC, it came back missing a moderator, didnt realise until I went to shop to exchange a T8 for a Roedale, very annoying. I went straight away and got it sorted.

Photcopy your FAC when you get it, its useful for reference if you have to send yours off for variation, they have a habit of losing items and changing wording.

Let us know what you get, plenty of advice on here :good: Cheers MM

UPDATE:

Well just to update everyone I gave the local Firearms department a call and they where very very helpful, the lady apologized and said yes it was a mistake if I can send it off she will fix it straight away, I asked if it would be possible for me to pop in and they said no issue and they would exchange it when I arrived. I was on my way within 10 mins with everything fixed.

I have just gone out and purchased myself a new Ruger 10/22 with mod and a nice scope and a few different brands of sub sonic ammo.

Maybe next month when I have a few more pennies I will get the 17hmr hehe.

Thanks to everyone for help.