beretta vs browning

Paddy Galore!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both a very good guns and they are both in many models within the grasp of a man who has to work for a living. the berettas invariably fit me better and i have friends who prefer the fit of brownings. go with the one that fits you the best.

p.s. the brownings feel like a big huskey bravarian farm girl and the berettas feel like a beautifully shaped super model.

Edited by deadeye

both a very good guns and they are both in many models within the grasp of a man who has to work for a living. the berettas invariably fit me better and i have friends who prefer the fit of brownings. go with the one that fits you the best.

p.s. the brownings feel like a big huskey bravarian farm girl and the berettas feel like a beautifully shaped super model.

Couldnt have put it better mysel

Beretta skinny-model.jpg Browning 11545072-young-blonde-woman-in-traditional-bawarian-costume.jpg

problem solved

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

all bulls@%t aside there are several primary reasons why i prefer a beretta 687/686 optima series guns. they are as follows:

1-foremost...they fit me very well out of the box. if the brownings fit me, i would be shooting brownings.

2-the beretta is designed to be relatively easy to rebuild(conical locking lugs are replaceable and the disks on which the gun pivots are replaceable.

3-the above mentioned series beretta guns are very easy to disassemble for thorough cleaning...the ejectors pop out without tools and with a beretta stock wrench you can easily remove the butt stock for periodic cleaning(especially handy it you and your gun get caught in a heavy rain while afield)

Having stated all that, the brownings are excellent guns and are made very sturdy with top materials and you do not have to be an arab oil sheik to own one. for the money the brownings and the berettas are the best value going for over and under shotguns.