minecraft

Mr Rizzini

The graphics are obviously bad, But they are not priority. Modern games have priority and top priority is mostly graphics but minecraft is all about gameplay.

Its basically an open world sandbox. You can do whatever you want, Whatever you can think off. Imagination powers the gameplay (Which is why I think its popular with kids) its much like lego.

Of all the games in the world today, If your kids are playing minecraft then let them! its extremely creative and imaginative you really can do almost anything. Some guy even built a 16bit ALU computer in the game which did basic math!

Edited by gazzthompson

The graphics are obviously bad, But they are not priority. Modern games have priority and top priority is mostly graphics but minecraft is all about gameplay.

Its basically an open world sandbox. You can do whatever you want, Whatever you can think off. Imagination powers the gameplay (Which is why I think its popular with kids) its much like lego.

Of all the games in the world today, If your kids are playing minecraft then let them! its extremely creative and imaginative you really can do almost anything. Some guy even built a 16bit ALU computer in the game which did basic math!

your right mate they could be playing a lot worse like grand theft auto etc

I've never tried it, but it does look quite good at first glance.

You really can do almost anything. You can build and destroy pretty much whatever you want, and you can mine underground.

These are just from a quick google search:

20110122190019.png

82588-minecraft-empirestate-bulding.jpg

Edited by Reece

My kids play this constantly, it almost became a full time job for me installing mods and map upgrades like Hogwarts and Springfield from the Simpsons! In the end I set up a server in the office that they use with all their school friends (it also allows me to keep an eye on the scrolling text language!). I agree with the comments though in terms of the creative nature of the game, more than happy to let them play this.